Bell Design Company is NOW HIRING! Come work with our team in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.
Civil Engineering - EIT (Engineer-in-Training) Bell Design Company is looking for a well-qualified individual who has completed college and who has obtained, or shortly will obtain, an EIT certification with specific interest in road and/or water design engineering. This applicant should possess some working knowledge of large public works projects and/or some residential and small commercial projects, with CAD experience being highly desirable.
The candidate must be a self-starter who will value efficiency, honesty, and ingenuity while also demonstrating a strong work ethic and professional integrity. Must be team-oriented with a desire to live in a small-but-vibrant community and enjoy working for an expanding privately-owned family business. Bell Design Company is located in Bingen, Washington, and has been providing Civil Engineering and Land Surveying services in Washington and Oregon since 1994. Once you have submitted your transcripts, cover letter and resume you may be contacted for a phone interview for the next step in our hiring process.
- Cover Letter
- School Transcripts
- Three Professional References
- Three Personal References
- Driver's License
Application materials can be uploaded or mailed. Mail application materials to:
PO Box 308
Bingen, WA 98605
BDC is an equal opportunity employer with a non-discrimination policy. BDC does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law in the selection and retention of sub-consultants or employees or in the procurement of materials and leases of equipment.
This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. Whenever possible, the company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law.
Bell Design Company Core Values:
- Honesty - Fairness and straightforwardness of conduct, truthful and sincere.
- Integrity - The quality of being honest. Having strong moral principles and all your actions being consistent with those.
- Quality - The standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind. The degree of excellence of something.
- Excellence - The quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
- Trust - The firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.
- Commitment - The state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, or entity.
- Community Connectedness - Building and sustaining a regional sense of shared common principles, as well as engaging community awareness for civil safety concerns and municipal advocacy.